How To Sell Land Fast
We Offer Cash For Your Land Following
(346) 207-1246. We want to learn more about your land, so we can prepare an accurate offer.by filling in the form below or calling us at
We will give you a call to. There are absolutely no obligations.
If you accept our cash offer, we will set a closing date that YOU choose.It really is that simple!
Working with Selling Land Fast: The Details…
1. What Info Will You Need From Me?
Before we can make an offer on your land, we need to know some basic information such as…
- County and state your land is located in
- Timeline to sell your land
- Structures or utilities on the property
- Pictures of your land and/or surveys
This information will help us create an accurate cash offer for your land.
2. How Quickly Can You Close On My Land?
We typically close on land in 30 days. We work with an attorney or title company (depending on the state your land is located in) to close. Once the deed is recorded at closing, you will have cash in your bank account and your land sold!
3. How Do I Know You’re Not Going To Lowball Me?
If we made lowball offers, we would not be in business…
It is in our best interest to make you the highest possible cash offer because that is how we stay above our competition and create happy customers!
Our entire business is based on buying land across America.
If we can’t make fair offers, then we can’t buy land.
Why Sell To You Instead Of Listing It Myself?
Our business is built on making land sales easy, right? Yes. But easy for who? Not us. As land buyers, we make selling land easy for you, the seller!
There is actually a lot of work that goes into selling land. Many land sellers don’t find this out until they’re in too deep trying to sell land on their own.
If you sell your land yourself, here is what you can expect the process to look like…
1. If your land holds substantial value (at least $100k), you will need to. If your land is not worth much, you will need to or learn how to close on the land yourself (title charges alone can cost around $5k).
2.in the county records office where your land property is located.
3.to verify your signature for all required closing documents.
4.for your land. This can take 6-9 months with a real estate agent, so when selling yourself, you can expect the timeline to increase even more without an agent’s network and access to listing sites such as the MLS.
5. Add ato the land property or hire a real estate agent if you’re out of state for 10% commission. If your land doesn’t hold enough value, it will be hard to find an agent who thinks the sale is worth their time.
6.and handle the of buyers backing out at the last minute.
As you can see, navigating a land property sale is very different from selling a house. We take on a lot of this dirty work, so you can just receive a wire to your bank account at closing.
However, for us to take on all of this work, we can’t offer full market value for your land. If top dollar is your number one priority for your land sale, you may be better off taking on this work yourself. But, if you’re willing to accept lower than full market value in exchange for this work and the ability to sell your land fast, we may be a great fit.
Get Started: Get Your Cash Offer Below...
Your Cash Land Buyers
At Selling Land Fast, we value honesty, integrity and transparency. We eliminate all of the drawbacks that come with selling your land on your own. We do not rely on lender financing– we have our own cash. We close on your timeline. Unlike agents, we do not charge commission or fees. If you need to sell vacant land, we truly believe we could be a great option! We are ready to buy your vacant land right now, and it all starts by filling in our form.